The Village Cleaner has an 8-step carpet cleaning process:
- Extract dry soil with powerful commercial vacuum.
- Vacuum dust and dander from along baseboard edges.
- Precondition entire carpet to suspend ground-in soil and dirt.
- Pre-spot as needed with twelve available spotting agents.
- Extract contaminants from carpet with truck-mounted hot water extraction.
- Make additional vacuum passes to ensure maximum drying efficiency.
- Groom carpet to set pile and speed up drying process.
- If necessary, speed-dry your carpet with turbo dryer — usually takes 3 hours.
We provide our clients with the highest-quality cleaning services in town. If you’re looking for first-class treatment, look no further. Our exhaustively thorough carpet cleaning system can guarantee you all of the following:
- Makes your home healthier with a sanitized and deodorized carpet
- Flushes out spots with hot water to help prevent them from returning
- Prolongs your carpet’s life by cleaning according to manufacturers’ recommendations
- Brightens colors in your carpet fibers by removing the soils your vacuum can’t remove
- Rinses residue from previous cleanings
- Extracts allergy-causing pollens, spores, mildew, dander, and dust mites
- Removes dirt, drink spills, vomit, urine, gum, wax, some paints, rust, inks, make-up, and more
- With our speed dryer, your carpet will be dry usually within 3 hours